Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Well here's to hoping this a good sign for the rest of us? Can you tell us any more about any noticeable changes to the OS and/or performance?
    Nothing i have noticed is different
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    You can now download PDK apps on your Pixi with 1.4.5! Now, hopefully, the rest of the us in the U.S. will get 1.4.5, but really, I'm waiting for webOS 2.0!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    nothing new in app cat? Have preware right? turn on palm app cat feed and try to install a 3d game, which sends you to the offical app cat, which normally says its not available for your model, see if it will let you install them
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    Sorry this is a lil random, but, why would you downgrade from a Pre Plus to a Pixi Plus hybrid?
    I have both one on each line
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Well i woke up today and my Pixi was at 1.4.5 but it has not been released far as I know has any one else been updated to 1.4.5? (See Screen Capture) This is on the same Pixi I have added WiFI too but the model is still P120EWW so it did not download it from Verizon.

Hoping this is legit, and its a good sign for the rest of us... anybody else hit the update on thier pixi? I did and got nothing.
    So, if you got the OTA update, did it change your default email signature? I Doctored my phone Sat. morning and when I went to send an email, I noticed that Sprint had thrown some advertising into it... Before 1.4.5, my sig was "-- Sent from my Palm Pre". After 1.4.5 my sig was "Sent from my Palm Pre on Sprint, the now network."

EDIT: BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if the OTA update was released right after I broke down and doctored my pre to 1.4.5
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    So, if you got the OTA update, did it change your default email signature? I Doctored my phone Sat. morning and when I went to send an email, I noticed that Sprint had thrown some advertising into it... Before 1.4.5, my sig was "-- Sent from my Palm Pre". After 1.4.5 my sig was "Sent from my Palm Pre on Sprint, the now network."

EDIT: BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if the OTA update was released right after I broke down and doctored my pre to 1.4.5
    I doctored about a week ago and didn't get the change in signature, although all mine are custom so that might have something to do with it.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I thought the US was going to get 1.4.5.1. I smell a hoax...
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    I thought the US was going to get 1.4.5.1. I smell a hoax...
    Yeah someone made that claim and said it was to release on July 7 and it never happened. If I remember correctly the poster disappeared shortly after the 7th. Still might get 1.4.5.1 but who knows at this point.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    omg!!! ive looked through this thread and found nothing bout PLAYING pdk apps? so can u tell me if pdk works?
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    I doctored about a week ago and didn't get the change in signature, although all mine are custom so that might have something to do with it.
    Might be, I did have the standard Palm Pre sig.

Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    omg!!! ive looked through this thread and found nothing bout PLAYING pdk apps? so can u tell me if pdk works?
    I doctored, not OTA, and yes, I have Totemo, Crusade of Destiny, and Saber Ultimate from the 1.4.5 required PDK list... Totemo seems fun, Crusade seems like it will take some time getting use to the controls, Saber Ultimate, well, all I can say is if you want a light saber app, this is the one to get - my dog hates it.
    This is really off topic, but how did you get a Verizon Pre Plus activated on Sprint?
    Follow me on Twitter

GTalk: thomascoe1

Black Sanyo Katana --> Blue Sanyo Katana --> Sanyo VI-2300 --> Blue LG Rumor --> Blue LG Rumor --> Palm Pre --> Palm Pixi --> Samsung Nexus S 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Might be, I did have the standard Palm Pre sig.

I doctored, not OTA, and yes, I have Totemo, Crusade of Destiny, and Saber Ultimate from the 1.4.5 required PDK list... Totemo seems fun, Crusade seems like it will take some time getting use to the controls, Saber Ultimate, well, all I can say is if you want a light saber app, this is the one to get - my dog hates it.
    Yea! (: my pixi is still stuck on 1.4.3 on att ):
    I wonder how long the OTA rollout will take, I'm still patiently waiting on 1.4.1.1
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    This is really off topic, but how did you get a Verizon Pre Plus activated on Sprint?
    I did not i Had a sprint pixi with no wifi so i gutted a pre plus from verizon that was damaged and put its radio board in to my pixi a little doctor magic i now have a full working sprint pixi+ hybrid see this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...rks-100-a.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12