1.    #1  
    Please forgive me if there's a thread somewhere else about this... I couldn't find any by searching.

I just received my Pixi a week ago from AT&T. I LOVE IT. However, I've come across an error where at least once a day OS tells me that there are too many cards open when there is only one open. I will close that one, and still not be able to open another because I'm still given the error. I end up having to restart. Is this common? Is there some kind of problem that is overloading the RAM and keeping it from working? HELP. Thanks!
    hi i'm new to webos, too, so i'm not (yet) an expert.
    you could try rebooting and/or turning it completely off and back on again.
    you could also try to use webos doctor (backup first) - choose the right one for you on webos-internals.org (sorry i can't post links yet)
    and finally i suggest you install Uberkernel and Govnah via PreWare, i did this on day one and never encountered that error.
    cheers & good luck
    It's happened to me once or twice. I've had mine for about 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    and finally i suggest you install Uberkernel and Govnah via PreWare, i did this on day one and never encountered that error.
    cheers & good luck
    id just go with this solution. TMC error is a thing of the past
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    yeah I haven't had a tmc error for atleast 2 months, and that's playing games like fifa soccer and tiger woods all the time.