Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Not sure how to explain it but I'll try. I switched to Pixi recently and noticed that when at fully volume and one setting below full volume the sound is a bit distorted. I was using my Pre before and never had an issue. But since switching to Pixi noticed it on 2 units I had. One was replaced by Sprint and now second one is having the same issue. its basically sounds like there is something loose inside the phone and when person is talking on the other end of the conversation it sounds like something is either loose inside or buzzing a bit. very hard to explain. Anybody who switched from Pre to Pixi notice that earpiece sound is different from Pre? anyway to fix this? without exchanging it at sprint?

thanks

Alex
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    That sounds like an issue with the pixi you received. I have had my pixi for over three months, and I have not noticed any of such issues with any of the two units I own. I hate to say it but you need to address this issue with Sprint for the second time, or just go back to the pre. I love my pixi but will be switching to the pre very shortly.

Good Luck
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Yep looks like I have a blown speaker. Off to sprint again. I don't want to switch back to pre but might have to
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    And I'm back from Sprint store. Blown speaker problem. No replacements on site, have to order it and I have to come back to the store on Friday. This idiotic exchange policy is very annoying. And another thing that ****es me off is their requirement to leave the phone there for 30 minutes to an hour while they attempt to "fix" the problem. Everybody knows that most of these issues are replacement only. Total waste of my time. Of course they also refuse to ship the replacement to the customer, requiring another visit to the sprint store. Very annoying
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I hate the sprint store. They're always like, who cares about that phone, buy this evo yea!

screw your evo, I wouldn't trade it if it was free!

Okay okay, I would, only to sell it on ebay and buy another pixi =D
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Evo is a big monster. I really have no idea how people use it. its more of a portable computer than a phone. I tried it, screen looks nice but carrying it everyday and using it with a phone, no way. It should come with with a built in bluetooth headset otherwise its unusable for me