1.    #1  
    I'm trying to install a theme onto my pixi, but when I am in WebOS Quick Install and I switch to themer, it just keeps saying loading themes feed and won't give me an option to do anything. Please help!!!
    Install Preware on the pixi and then install themes through Preware
  3.    #3  
    There are no themes in preware for pixi. Just virtual keyboards.
    There are definitely themes in preware. Have you tried searching for a specific theme?
  5.    #5  
    I just installed it and the only theme's that are listed are for virtual keyboards. Is there maybe an updated version?
  6.    #6  
    Yes. Nothing is found.
  7.    #7  
    Under themes in preware, it only has 13. Is there another app I can get to install?
    Once you open the app, click on Preware (top left corner) then click on manage feeds, make sure everything is turned on then refresh.. That's how I did it.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks MrsHarris! It worked!
    Glad I could help!! Happy hunting for a new theme..
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Just a little side note after you have installed the themer that you want. Be sure to go back and turn off the prethemer and precentral-themes. By leaving this on your preware will take a long time to load, you can go back any time and turn it back on.

Thank You
    Okay, So iAm Downloading/installing a Theme Right Now, But It Has Been Downloading For about 5 Minutes Now, it This Normal?it says not time left, transferred: 1196k/1196k and its is still loading. Can You Help Please? i Followed All The Basic Steps..
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward215 View Post
    Okay, So iAm Downloading/installing a Theme Right Now, But It Has Been Downloading For about 5 Minutes Now, it This Normal?it says not time left, transferred: 1196k/1196k and its is still loading. Can You Help Please? i Followed All The Basic Steps..
    Reboot, and see if it installed. If it didn't, go to preware, and tap your installed items. Check to see if it's showing up under themes. If it is, delete it and try again. If it's not, try to install again.

My bet is that it installed, but got hung up on telling you to reboot your phone.
    i downloaded themes from the webos quick installer, but now i'm missing my unlock screen... derp