1.    #1  
    Has anybody who has the latest uberkernel and govnah noticed a drop in performance with their battery and maybe a slightly more sluggish phone? I don't know if i'm just false noticing because i know there was an update, or if it really is a difference. My phone seems to be a bit more choppy in use sometimes and my battery dies pretty quick on the same settings as i had posted previously for govnah. I have my phone set on the same exact settings the only variable that changed was govnah and uberkernel. it seems to go down a percent every 10 minutes, possibly more. And i wish verizon would come out with their update already!
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Not sure about your battery issue, maybe run JStop to see what is running in the background.

You could try disabling Compcache to see if the sluggishness goes away.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    It also might be helpful to restart your phone once a day. There's an app called Preset Reset which will allow you to schedule a daily restart at a time that is convenient to you. You can find it in Preware.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    nope still running smooth and I only reboot my phone once a week and clear the history too

same setting on govnah plus the advance setting of deadline and westwood