1.    #1  
    My wife crushed her Pixi in the car door just one week after getting it. The glass is cracked and the screen is not functioning. How hard would this be to fix on my own? Aside from the glass I would assume the screen and digitizer would need to be replaced. Anyone know where Pixi screens/ digitizers can be found?
    your local cell repair shop would be a good bet also the digitizer is is made into the front glass (see photo) far as the screen and Keyboard assembly I have one of them as well at the shop not sure how much it would cost have to ask the owner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    your local cell repair shop would be a good bet also the digitizer is is made into the front glass (see photo) far as the screen and Keyboard assembly I have one of them as well at the shop not sure how much it would cost have to ask the owner.
    Let me know if you can find out the cost. I cannot find the part anywhere.
    sorry it's taking a while to get back with ya the boss guy has been gone will let ya know as soon as I know
    I need to ask you some questions dose your pixi still boot ok? is the screen lit but just all black or lines or what also is your digitizer broken as well can post a photo? The reason I am asking is i had one here in the shop same thing as yours and the mobo was damaged i don't want to to order are part and then find out its bad the part is $50 Plus shipping or we have a whole working able to activate pixi for around 175 i believe.
    Last edited by gitit20; 08/06/2010 at 10:25 AM.
    Does anyone have a source for a digitizer? Can only find the front cover that the digitizer is glued to and covers the keyboard. Anyone have a parts list with part numbers. Why are part for this phone so hard to find?