Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The following link will help.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
  2.    #42  
    That link was very helpful. Preware is awesome. It makes the phone so much more customizable
    I am glad, now you can change the look of the device as well.

I am currently using 4x4 launcher v3 with Glass effect. Battery as percentage, date with time and advanced phone menu along with 40 other patches

I am using suave test theme right now I was previously using buuf, macOS X and macOS x with buuf themes.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    I am glad, now you can change the look of the device as well.

I am currently using 4x4 launcher v3 with Glass effect. Battery as percentage, date with time and advanced phone menu along with 40 other patches

I am using suave test theme right now I was previously using buuf, macOS X and macOS x with buuf themes.
    where is the mac OSX theme?
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by utfan086 View Post
    where is the mac OSX theme?
    It got hidden after I vomited all over it.
    Let me just say... Welcome to Precentral.net, and to the Pre and Pixi world. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    The following link will help.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    Is this the only way...maybe I'm a newbie at this but can't this be done via a simple download?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Is this the only way...maybe I'm a newbie at this but can't this be done via a simple download?
    That's the whole point of hacking/modding/jailbreaking. Doing something that normal users wouldn't do to unlock the full potential of their device.

But it really is easy to get Preware on the phone. It pretty much was the easiest until JailbreakMe came around.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123