Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Wife's pixi is getting an error message to reenter password to sync Gmail's contacts and calendar. Every time she enters the correct password, there's a log-in error: incorrect password or user name.

This been going on for days now. We've restarted the device several times. We're stumped. Any other suggestions. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    Wife's pixi is getting an error message to reenter password to sync Gmail's contacts and calendar. Every time she enters the correct password, there's a log-in error: incorrect password or user name.

This been going on for days now. We've restarted the device several times. We're stumped. Any other suggestions. Thanks
    this happened to me once i had to doctor the phone to fix it
    Maybe try redoing the PW in both Contacts, and Email accounts. I had to do that a few times after getting that same message.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I deleted the accounts, deleted Palm backups, and readded the accounts, worked after that
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Before trying open your web, on the top left corner tap the web button, then go to pref check to see if your accept cookies are set to on. Then check your javascrip is on. If this ok try clearing the history under the same options. This happened to me as well this is how I fixed it.
    Good Luck