1.    #1  
    How do you like your Pixi+? Have you installed the latest uberkernel and if so, did you use the recovery kernel first, or just install it straight. I found the price fair, i don't argue with free lol. Are there any verizon exclusive apps? I noticed that the verizon 3g only account site can't be found online, so this time around from the doctor i kept it. I bought a touchstone back for it too.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I love my Pre Plus with UberKernel.

FYI, the Pre Plus on VZW is free at Fry's now... The VZW exclusive on the Pre Plus is the Mobile Hot Spot.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    I have a Sprint Pixi Plus hybrid both phones are the same thing really hardware wise now that i have added wifi I love the Uber Kernel with Govnah set to a solid speed of 600 I did not have to install the normal palm kernel before installing uber it just installed fine. There was once before i did the radio board swap that i had to install the default kernel before uber but other then that has been flawless.

My friend has a Pixi plus on Verizon and when i tweaked his it also made me install the default palm kernel before the uber but have done other devices as well and did not have too.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, the first uberkernel for the pixi made me install the recovery kernel, but this time around it didnt, and i doctored/cleaned the phone off. Did they make it verizon compatable this time around?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware