1.    #1  
    nevermind... I got it to work... I didn't type the upupdowndown code right
    Last edited by HackTesteR; 07/29/2010 at 03:53 AM.
    Easier code is webos20090606
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:25 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    There is also a homebrew app (and a patch, I think) that give you a dev mode icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    There is also a homebrew app (and a patch, I think) that give you a dev mode icon.
    Yes but you can only install this patch after you have entered developermode, otherwise how else would you install this patch. It's best to just type: webos20090606
    Yes, just unlock your phone and from the main screen start typing webos20090606, give it a second and it will popup with the dev mode icon, click it and then click turn dev mode on and it will restart your phone.
    yes that's the best & shortest way!
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    Yes but you can only install this patch after you have entered developermode, otherwise how else would you install this patch. It's best to just type: webos20090606
    The app and patch are designed for people who do not leave their phones in developer mode.
    oh I'm sorry I didn't know that, my apologies.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks everybody for the help
    I've tried both codes, and I still can't make the icon appear; instead, I'm given the following options:

Google
    Google Maps
    Wikipedia
    twitter

Any/all suggestions welcome!

[EDIT: Nevermind...the Konami code isn't the 'true' Konami code (i.e., omit "select").]
    Last edited by Quills; 08/01/2010 at 02:07 PM.
    just type webos20090606. The konami code was used on gradius :-) i don't know if they used it on any others but i love gradius lol
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Can I enter the Konami code or the webos20090606 code from the First Use app?

TIA,

GG

*edit* Sorry for bringing an old thread to life - trying to figure out how to change my Pixi from a brick to a phone that actually works on Telus.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart

I just think it's cool to enter the cheat code, but I have the homebrew dev mode shortcut too. =)