1.    #1  
    I'm using the standard mail client to sync up to my work Exchange account - this is functioning perfectly.

However, I get notification for every scheduled meeting from the calendar and want to turn this off. All I want is work email. Can I turn Exchange calendaring off? I'm not opposed to installing patches.

Thanks
    Uninstall the calendar for your exchange account. Go to calendars, click the upper left hand corner, select accounts and the scroll down and remove it.
    Can you uninstall/delete the exchange calendar account without also automatically uninstalling the exchange email account? As far as I can tell you can't.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdedit2001 View Post
    Can you uninstall/delete the exchange calendar account without also automatically uninstalling the exchange email account? As far as I can tell you can't.
    you're right... it got rid of both
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I think he meant to simply turn off the Exchange calendar in the "View" settings.

1. Calendar - Preferences: Make sure the exchange calendar is not set as Default.
    2. Calendar - Preferences - Calendar View Options: Turn "Off" Display in All Calendars View for the Exchange calendar.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    I think he meant to simply turn off the Exchange calendar in the "View" settings.

1. Calendar - Preferences: Make sure the exchange calendar is not set as Default.
    2. Calendar - Preferences - Calendar View Options: Turn "Off" Display in All Calendars View for the Exchange calendar.
    I see - unfortunately that doesn't do it either... I had google set as the default calendar (no change). I clicked on 'Calendar View Options' and turned off 'Display in "All Calendars" view' for Exchange, but it still pops up the meeting reminders.

Thank you all for trying though - it's appreciated. Any other suggestions?