1.    #1  
    Hi,
    i bought palm pixi plus and I am from Czech Republic. I bought in Germany. I have some problems. I had Palm Pre and there were lot of apps. App I need are twitter, facebook and icq.
    I looked to appstore but there are no app for pixi plus. No twitter, no facebook, nothing. Exist some reason t have this app in my PIXI PLUS? Or it isnt possible...
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    where was your Palm pre first activated? all the apps you listed are available on Pixi as well
  3.    #3  
    I bought used Palm Pre and it means that the phone was in Germany activated. Than I bought used palm pre the phone and apps were great and i decided to buy a new Palm pixi plus and I active in Czech Republic. I havent fast no apps in appstore. 5 or 10 apps I am really sad. Some resolution?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    most likely cause of your problem is that your phone was activated in Czech. Your Pre was activated in Germany and thus has access to that App catalog. Looks like these apps are not available in Czech Republic. Not sure if there is a way around this
  5.    #5  
    yes, i thing so.. But exist some resolution to make it other. Make new activation or something like this?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Once its activated, you are stuck with whatever country it was activated in. I don't think u can do it again. You need to obtain IPKs of apps that you want and load them via preware
  7.    #7  
    How I can obtain the IPKs? exist some server or something like this to get it?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    against the rules to post link to these. google is your best friend