1.    #1  
    I'm on a 7 day trial with Chapura Sync manager and will like to know who has purchased a full license of this sync solution. The full price is $39.99

so far I love the trial, it sync perfectly all of my Outlook contacts, notes, calendar and tasks to the very last category and entry.

I have yet to decide if after the 7 day trial I should buy the full version or not. In my view this is the best wi-fi sync solution out there for us WebOS device (Pre & Pixi) users. Thank you as feedbacks are appreciated.
    I've been using it since about October 2009. On my XP machine, it worked fine for months until some combination of firewalls and programs prevented syncing. I never was able to solve that, but I upgraded to Windows 7 early this year and it's been working like a champ.
    In short, I recommend it.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your feedback.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I've used it for many months as well, and really like the functionality. I use Outlook at home for all my personal schedules and tasks, and the Exchange server at work for work items. PM is far superior to what Palm gives you via Exchange. This is something Palm should have had built in to webOS, but this is a first rate app to fix what is missing. We have 3 Pre's in my family, and all 3 use this.

(Generally, I prefer this type of solution over a cloud-based one - so I'm biased in favor of local sync's)
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I have been using it since it came out. I have had issues with not being able to sync at times due to firewall problems but the latest version is working fine. I am a little afraid of the cloud only system so this works well for me.
  6.    #6  
    do you know if with one license I can use it on two computers? I use my Home PC and also a mini top for school and like to keep all my contacts on pair.
    If you got the 7-day trial to work, could you please tell me how to get mine to work? it says the phone and comp need to be connected on the same wi-fi - how do you do that? I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure that one out. i have a new comp and don't know if it has bluetooth??? Can you help?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JanneZack View Post
    If you got the 7-day trial to work, could you please tell me how to get mine to work? it says the phone and comp need to be connected on the same wi-fi - how do you do that? I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure that one out. i have a new comp and don't know if it has bluetooth??? Can you help?
    Well at home I have a Linksys wi-fi router, in which all of my wireless devices are connected (printer, laptops, iTouchs, Playstations and so on and also my Palm Pixi+) somehow the Chapura SyncManager, on the PC will ask you to enter an email address and password for the first time, and that is the same email address and password that you must enter on the Palm Pixi's Chapura program on the phone. Somehow, once you are logged in, Chapura does the rest. That's how I did mine. Hope this info helps ok.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Quote Originally Posted by JanneZack View Post
    Most WIFI routers handle both wired and wireless connections. If your new computer is wire connected to the router then that's all you need. It isn't necessary for everything to be wireless connected. Your WebOS device connects wirelessly to the router, and your computer wired to the same router. You're good to go.
    Vegas89134
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    Well at home I have a Linksys wi-fi router, in which all of my wireless devices are connected (printer, laptops, iTouchs, Playstations and so on and also my Palm Pixi+) somehow the Chapura SyncManager, on the PC will ask you to enter an email address and password for the first time, and that is the same email address and password that you must enter on the Palm Pixi's Chapura program on the phone. Somehow, once you are logged in, Chapura does the rest. That's how I did mine. Hope this info helps ok.
    I have just installed the trial. It won't sync.

What's the password setting for? I have used a different password for this program as is my usual practise. Is this why program won't sync?