1.    #1  
    Somebody please help. My wife has a palm pixi. I know absolutely nothing about the phone. I use a windows phone. I don't even know how to open the internet on it, lol. She is trying to download a game to run on it, but it says it is a jar file.

When she tries to run the file, it says "The file format is not supported. Unable to open file.". Could someone please give me easy instructions to follow or a link to a web site explaining the process. The phone has never been modified in any way and only has programs from the official palm app store catalog thing on it.

You will make my life so much easier if you can help.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcdudley View Post
    Somebody please help. My wife has a palm pixi. I know absolutely nothing about the phone. I use a windows phone. I don't even know how to open the internet on it, lol. She is trying to download a game to run on it, but it says it is a jar file.

When she tries to run the file, it says "The file format is not supported. Unable to open file.". Could someone please give me easy instructions to follow or a link to a web site explaining the process. The phone has never been modified in any way and only has programs from the official palm app store catalog thing on it.

Thank you.
    Unfortunately, Palm webOS does not support .jar J2ME applications
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    If you are looking to install apps and games, you need to either get them from the App Catalog, or through Preware (Homebrew). Installing apps from other sources will only lead to heartbreak and/or divorce.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/27/2010 at 01:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcdudley View Post
    My wife has a palm pixi. ... She is trying to download a game to run on it,
    Thank you.
    What's the game. Maybe there's something similar available.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies. She is looking for uno, the card game. She has looked all through the app catalog. There is one in there, but it seems to only be available for the Palm Pre phone, not the Pixi.