Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I was successfully able to create a new rom which will fix the pixi so you can install factory sprint rom utilizing verizon wifi board. I'm now 100% working.

PM me for more info..
    Quote Originally Posted by tprevett View Post
    I was successfully able to create a new rom which will fix the pixi so you can install factory sprint rom utilizing verizon wifi board. I'm now 100% working.

PM me for more info..
    Could you post a link please? I tried PM you but have not heard back...
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ulnevrwalkalone View Post
    Could you post a link please? I tried PM you but have not heard back...
    same please post link. thanks
    Is there anyway to still access the file that was uploaded to megaupload? I have a pixi that I plussed and I have it running webos os 2.1 as wifi only, Im having trouble with my primary phone and I want to be able to active the pixi on sprint but I dont think I can without the edited tokens.

Do the instructions here:

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ion-guide.html

apply to pixi as well?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkj View Post
    Is there anyway to still access the file that was uploaded to megaupload? I have a pixi that I plussed and I have it running webos os 2.1 as wifi only, Im having trouble with my primary phone and I want to be able to active the pixi on sprint but I dont think I can without the edited tokens.

Do the instructions here:

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ion-guide.html

apply to pixi as well?
    PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by tprevett View Post
    PM me.
    tprevett can you please check your PM.
    i want to put the wifi board back into my verizon pixi plus but it still has the sprint tokens. Does anyone know an easy way to make this phone return to factory defaults IE forget anything I did to it? Or just switch the tokens back to verizon tokens???

everything looks like I have to get into ubuntu and edit metadoctor files which ive never done before

PS: already tried full secure reset but it still thinks its on sprint
    Good day all that are still around...
    (first post of 2013!)

Finally got my grubby mitts on a Verizon Pixi Plus, put it in my Sprint Pixi.
    It worked, I could actually surf w/ the wifi (w00t) and then because there were some fotos and such from the Verizon device I went and did a full erase.
    Crap.
    Now it wants me to enter my profile AND of course since megaupload is no mo, I can't get the custom ROMs on there so I can switch this to the Sprint network and/or try it out again in Dev mode.

Anyone out there still have these files?
    I tried using a few of the SprintWebDoctor files but it never completes.

Help?
    Bueller?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiendracer View Post
    Good day all that are still around...
    (first post of 2013!)

Finally got my grubby mitts on a Verizon Pixi Plus, put it in my Sprint Pixi.
    It worked, I could actually surf w/ the wifi (w00t) and then because there were some fotos and such from the Verizon device I went and did a full erase.
    Crap.
    Now it wants me to enter my profile AND of course since megaupload is no mo, I can't get the custom ROMs on there so I can switch this to the Sprint network and/or try it out again in Dev mode.

Anyone out there still have these files?
    I tried using a few of the SprintWebDoctor files but it never completes.

Help?
    Bueller?
    I need the ROM too same situation The only solution I can think of is to use Bypass Activation, FirstUse, enable Profile Creation, and use my new Sprint pixi plus with a verizon board and verizon ROM :/ Is that my best solution?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516