Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    The other day I had a strange problem with my Pixi Plus (Verizon). The phone was working fine in the morning. Phone locked and I hit the power button to unlock and it was frozen. No response to the power button at all. I ended up pulling the battery. Upon startup it acted as it was being setup for the first time....asking for language and log in or create a new palm profile. Went through the steps three times! each time it got to the point of signing into email and facebook accounts it would restart and go back to set language and I would have to start over. It finally took the third time and I got all contacts and info back. It seems to be working fine now but the network icon is now EV and not 3G. What can I do to restore it to 3G? Thanks in advance for you assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by fl14fm1 View Post
    The other day I had a strange problem with my Pixi Plus (Verizon). The phone was working fine in the morning. Phone locked and I hit the power button to unlock and it was frozen. No response to the power button at all. I ended up pulling the battery. Upon startup it acted as it was being setup for the first time....asking for language and log in or create a new palm profile. Went through the steps three times! each time it got to the point of signing into email and facebook accounts it would restart and go back to set language and I would have to start over. It finally took the third time and I got all contacts and info back. It seems to be working fine now but the network icon is now EV and not 3G. What can I do to restore it to 3G? Thanks in advance for you assistance.
    I would suggest doing a full reset. That should correct the network problem.

If it doesn't then contact your service provider for assistance.