Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Also i wonder if you got a Radio board from a ATT pixi plus and put it in a verizon Pixi Plus like i did with the sprint pixi wonder if it would still ask for the unlock code.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Yes, it works
    Thanks, that's all I needed to hear.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    How many people succesful unlock on this? (Pixi Plus ATT)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I used the WebOS doctor provided by HP for an AT&T Palm Pixi. The version says Palm webOS 1.4.5 and the Configuration: ATT 1.1.
    ws.hpwebos.com/webosdoctor/webosdoctor.htm
    I installed preware and allowed the FirstUse app. It works fine on T-Mobile, however when I click on App Catalog it shows up, then seconds later it says "The action could not be completed. Try again later." I have restarted several times, but I can't get App Catalog to work. Any suggestions? Do I need to flash it with a non AT&T configuration?
    **EDIT**
    I got it working by making a call, then trying the First Use app. It hung on its attempt to restart so I forced a restart. I couldn't make the profile on T-Mobile until I made a call. I learned this on the KittyWireless FAQ.
    Last edited by jpr01; 10/03/2011 at 11:30 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12