Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    So, I have an AT&T Palm Pixi that I'm fooling with, waiting for an unlock so I can use it as a work phone. My wife and I have AT&T so I used her SIM card (I have an iPhone 4 with a MicroSIM) to bypass the registration and use the phone.

The battery is thin enough to remove the SIM with little effort while it is still in. On all other phones I've used, they're smart enough to realize the SIM card has been removed. This one, however, didn't. In fact, I can still make calls on it as my wife's number. We put her SIM back in her iPhone 3G and she can call on it, and if I attempt to call on the Pixi it will kick her off the call she is on and the Pixi will connect.

Is this normal? And I apologize if there is already a thread for this.
    That is interesting... never heard of anything like it
    Maybe you should hard reset then use a meta doctor to bypass activation
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I'd be interested to hear someone else try this. I had a Sprint Pre I used this forum for hacking to run without activation, I wanted to try to contribute some.
    Hi there,
    I also have an AT&T Pixi+, I live in Israel so i can't activate it although i have an AT&T SIM card from an IPhone and it asks me to activate it but ofcurse Ican't.

I would love to know about a way to reset it and bypass that actication until the unlocking would be possible.

Will appreciate any help.

10x, Yaron.
    Please look, what post No. 2 says.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    I rememeber you Yaron, that you were asking if an at&t Pixi+ would work in Israel. So you got it! But now you can't activated?
    And install meta doctor to bypass the activation.
    well...
    I gave up on the meta doctor thing on linux, it's a nightmare.
    I'm looking for a way to reset it so it will gice the ENTER UNLOCK CODE screen
    again, can someone help me reset it?
    Just to ley you knwo if you read on the guide for the doctoeing the bypass activation will not let you use the cellular radio so you can't make calls or text but WI-FI WILL work.
    I know that there r 10 tries and i rather have the phone not
    working but wating to enter a code then not working and wating
    to finish a profile that i can't finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    I know that there r 10 tries and i rather have the phone not
    working but wating to enter a code then not working and wating
    to finish a profile that i can't finish.
    If use MetaDoctor(Posted above) then there is a way you can join a wifi netowrk and complete it with that.