1.    #1  
    My Pixi the other day said that I had full 3G coverage, and yet when I tried to send a text, it told me that it could not be send (gave me the grayed out text with the little triangle in the bottom of the text) and whenever I tried to send an E-Mail, it wouldn't let me send it. Whenever I tried to make a call, it said that I had full coverage and yet it just said "Connecting" the entire time, for about 1-2 MIN! and it never went to the part where it did connect and let me make the call. Then I rebooted it, and it worked just fine. Anyone else having this problem?
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    sometimes phones need reboots, it's not a pproblem if it only happened one time and a reboot fixed it
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but I just got this phone like under a week ago. I don't think that that was the problem. It might have been, but I think that it was something else.
    Nah it's probably just needing a reboot.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    it was the first time,,wont be the last time,,does not matter if it's brand new or a yr old.