Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Just got a Pixi and so far my search for a holster proved fruitless. I had pre with boxwave face-in holster and it worked really well. I can't seem to find a face in holster for Pixi. All the ones I found are face-out. is there a face-in holster for Pixi?

If not anybody use a face-out holster can comment on its usability?

thanks

Alex
    I have been looking for one too but not had any luck. This is the closet I could find but you need to put a case on it too.

Enter your location
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Yep I saw that one but Don't want to put a case on it because i use touchstone back
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex View Post
    Yep I saw that one but Don't want to put a case on it because i use touchstone back
    I agree don't want a case on mine either. I wish Seidio would make one, I used theirs on my Treo 650 and 755 and the one they have for the Pre looks awesome. No love for the Pixi (I blame it on the name).
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    its weird but nobody seems to make it. boxwave also doesn't have one yet they do have it for pre
    I know the lack of interest is amazing. Apparently most Pixi owners have no problem dedicating a whole pocket for their phone. I started a similar topic about this a few days ago and that was met with the same response. Off there somewhere in forum purgatory.

To get back on topic I did make up my mind to purchase a case Stylish Eva belt clip Carrying case (Black, Size 19) - motorola - motorolaq. This is similar to the pouch I have for my treo 755 for backup. I used it for a while once my Seidio one finally broke and it was nice they seem to have similar draws, definitely different but some ow similar. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it. In the meantime i will shove all the $hit that I carry in one single pocket so that my phone can inhabit the other, rather than my belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    I know the lack of interest is amazing. Apparently most Pixi owners have no problem dedicating a whole pocket for their phone. I started a similar topic about this a few days ago and that was met with the same response. Off there somewhere in forum purgatory.

To get back on topic I did make up my mind to purchase a case Stylish Eva belt clip Carrying case (Black, Size 19) - motorola - motorolaq. This is similar to the pouch I have for my treo 755 for backup. I used it for a while once my Seidio one finally broke and it was nice they seem to have similar draws, definitely different but some ow similar. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it. In the meantime i will shove all the $hit that I carry in one single pocket so that my phone can inhabit the other, rather than my belt.
    Here is one you could try:

NEW OEM Palm Pixi Black Snap-On Shell Holster Combo - eBay (item 350375249560 end time Jul-30-10 15:48:46 PDT)
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    hmm that looks decent. let me know how it works out. I'm also thinking about keeping it in my pocket. it might not be a bad idea. Pre was better off on my belt because of its soap form factor. its small but pretty chunky. Pixi on the other hand is very thin, so it might work out and keep my belt for my work blackberry
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    problem with this one is you need to use the cover that comes with it, which makes touchstone back useless
    I tried the whole holster thing for my last phone and was made fun of endlessly by friends and family for using it.

Back to the pocket you go, Pixi.
    hmm that looks decent. let me know how it works out. I'm also thinking about keeping it in my pocket. it might not be a bad idea. Pre was better off on my belt because of its soap form factor. its small but pretty chunky. Pixi on the other hand is very thin, so it might work out and keep my belt for my work blackberry
    Stylish Eva belt clip Carrying case (Black, Size 19) - motorola - motorolaq

Got this today, total garbage. Doesn't even have a swivel clip and the Pixi falls right out of it.
    I know the lack of interest is amazing. Apparently most Pixi owners have no problem dedicating a whole pocket for their phone.
    Well, duh... Most Pixi owners carry everything else in their purse! JUST KIDDING, I'm a guy and have a Pixi too. (Love it) But yea, my search for a face-in holster has been totally fruitless as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by sw9181 View Post
    Well, duh... Most Pixi owners carry everything else in their purse! JUST KIDDING, I'm a guy and have a Pixi too. (Love it) But yea, my search for a face-in holster has been totally fruitless as well.
    That's great I love it LOL.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm upgrading from my 680 which I've used with a Covertec pouch and I suspect will be too loose for the Pixi Plus. But I may opt for pouch if that doesn't work out.

[been away for these forums awhile - thus can't post a link but check this out.. ]

cases.com / pappxp
    I know this doesnt awnser your question. but i would give the pocket a try, if possible. phone is super thin, and fits perfectly. or if you really need a holster, they have some leather ones that you can slip the pixi right in from the top, and its snug.

If mainly for protection, try the bodyglove viper series for the pixi, its also touchstone compatible.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    I know this doesnt awnser your question. but i would give the pocket a try, if possible. phone is super thin, and fits perfectly. or if you really need a holster, they have some leather ones that you can slip the pixi right in from the top, and its snug.

If mainly for protection, try the bodyglove viper series for the pixi, its also touchstone compatible.
    I'm actually liking the pocket idea . tried it today and it seems to work, only thing I have to remember is to keep that pocket empty
    If you go pocket, I'd use one of these.

http://store.precentral.net/palm-sli...4A132A6176.htm

I use the one for the pre cause I'm notorious about throwing my phone and keys in the same pocket when I'm in a hurry.
    Finally broke down and got a faceout holster. it does what it should my only complaint is that it is super tight and it seems to have too much on it. Hard to explain but everything on the side of the phone is covered except the areas around the power button and ringer/volume switches. I seem to bump something every time I take it out. Bottom line beats the hell opt of anything else but leaves me wanting more.
    So i just read this thread because i need a holster and wont risk the face out option in case of stupidly walking into a piece of furniture but i found this which seems to be what your all looking for: (you'll have to copy/paste)

techiewarehouse.com / ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=S001-J-58&gdftrk=gdfV22122_a_7c506_a_7c1321_a_7cS001_d_J_d_58
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast