1.    #1  
    I went to check for the 1.4.5 update this morning but it has just been saying checking for updates for about 30 minutes now, whereas it would usually just say new update available or your software is up to date. Any similar experiences or possible solutions?
    Just tried my verizon phone. It's fine. No update but also no hangup.
    When I tried this morning, it said updates available, then just showed my installed apps with no updates to choose from.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ckelly28 View Post
    When I tried this morning, it said updates available, then just showed my installed apps with no updates to choose from.
    Yeah I've had the same thing happen to me, but to Suzuki, do you mean it didn't stop saying checking for updates?
    Yes, i've never had that issue. Try restarting your phone. Are you using wifi or 3g?
    Thats really funny the reason it brought up your applications instead of an update is because there is no update. This is not rocket science.It taking 30 min. is probably a reception issue.
  7.    #7  
    I've tried using 3g and wifi but both yield the same results. And to Don, it didn't bring up my apps that's just an occasional but small issue. I'm talking about the actual webOS software updates.

EDIT: I restarted my phone and everything went back to normal kinda sucks though I was hoping 1 4 5 but oh well I guess there will be people on that fast when it gets to the states haha
    Last edited by Trever; 07/20/2010 at 03:50 PM.