1.    #1  
    someone ever gonna make a flashlight app for the pixi. Like the led torch one for the pre.. Or make led torch compatible for the pixi?
    cuz my friend has a htc hd2 and is always showing off his flashlight. Not only cuz of that but it would be really useful. Let mw know. Thanx
    I thought there was a flashlight app for the pixi... have you tried looking on preware? I dont recall... does the pixi have a flash on the camera? If so you could look into one of the patches that use the flash too.
  3.    #3  
    there is flashlight apps but they don't work on the pixi,i looked on preware and downloaded all of the patches that involve flashlight and they don't work on the pixim yes the pixi have a camera flash
    I hope whoever made that led torch app can make it compatible for the pixi
    have you looked in your preware feeds to see if you have the pixi feeds loaded and the pre feeds turned off?
    Palm need to release an API for the LED light on the Pre and Pixi. Plenty of Flashlight apps would then appear in the App Catalog.
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Jason is working on a flash light ap for the pixi he has been to busy to do it as of late so just wait we will get it..
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Jason is working on a flash light ap for the pixi he has been to busy to do it as of late so just wait we will get it..
    I too miss this from the PRE.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.