1.    #1  
    I had to replace my pixi due to a busted speaker, and I just got my new one. When I go to set up my yahoo email accounts it will not let me sign in. It keeps giving me the same message which is : Mail server responded: com.palm.pimsync.auth.yahoologinexception:Invalid Security token: 6 1236 0

Can anybody please help me fix this problem. I live by my email and this is very frustrating.
    Thank you
    Im guessing you setup your profile and it asked you to log into your email. Try this. Go into your email, then preferences and accounts and delete your emaul address. You may want to remove it from contacts and also calendars for a clean install. Then go back into email and add it again as you normally would. It will sync to email, contacts and caldars. Good luck. If thats not the case feel free to ask mote questions or add some info.
  3.    #3  
    okay so I went through and manually set up the email and still it won't add it. It added my other yahoo account but not this one. Any suggestions? Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by composingmytragedy View Post
    okay so I went through and manually set up the email and still it won't add it. It added my other yahoo account but not this one. Any suggestions? Please help
    So one yahoo account made it but the other didnt? Did you try the previous posters suggestion and completely delete it then try again?
  5.    #5  
    yes I have tried completely deleting it and resyncing it and still nothing.
    Go into the account and tell me what the imap and pop settings are. I'll repeat to you what work for me. Is it an @yahoo.com or @sbcglobal.net or any other yahoo connected address?
  7.    #7  
    okay so I went through and did manually again and it worked. I don't know what changed all of the sudden I did the same thing but hey I'm not complaining. Thanks to everyone for their help this forum is a lifesaver. I do have a question though...will the popup blocker patch interfere with my email accounts. I have heard people have had problems....well again thanks for all the help
    I've never had a problem with it. You mean ad blocker? I also have a yahoo account for my email, but only one.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    This didn't work for me. I tried removing my Yahoo account from all services (Contacts, Calendar and Email) and re-adding Yahoo email ... no go.

Then I tried removing Yahoo mail for iPhone (per http :// forums dot palm dot com/t5/Wireless-Email/Trying-to-connect-PRE-to-Yahoo-mail/m-p/227951) ... still no go. [sorry, not enough posts to post links ]

I also noticed a connection named "Yahoo! Mail and Calendar for Sprint/Palm devices", removed that one and tried again ... still no go.

Finally, I restarted the phone, turned off the WiFi, and re-entered my Yahoo email account, and IT WORKED!

Hopefully this will help someone else.
    ^^Not sure what the Yahoo mail for iPhone has to do with your Pre... Yahoo routes their accounts directly through Palm servers - which is reflected in the IMAP settings.
    But...glad you got your email up and running again!

BTW... if you want to post links (but don't have enough posts), just remove the HTTP from the beginning of the address.