1.    #1  
    Hi I have a palm pre plus from verizon. I got my wife the palm pixi plus. I over clocked my pre wirh the 800 mhz patch and runs great. Will the 800 mhz patch I used for my pre be ok to use on her pixi plus?

thanks a lot

bobby
    No, there's a specific overclock for the Pixi and it's 600mhz.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    Ok that's what I was thinking. I did figure that if I used it that it would frak her pixi. Do I get the 600 mhz patch from here?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjo0327 View Post
    Ok that's what I was thinking. I did figure that if I used it that it would frak her pixi. Do I get the 600 mhz patch from here?
    The overclocking method being referred to is the pixi uberkernel. I'm not sure if it is still in the testing feeds or not.
    If it is a public release then just search for uberkernel, and govnah in Preware on the pixi and install both. Read the threads of both for details.
    If it is still in testing then you would need to agree to these principles and add the custom testing feeds to Preware.
    Do a search for uberkernel and pixi on precentral. Or have a look on Main Page - WebOS Internals for info.
    i think it's not necessary to apply any overlock patch on pixi as it can only be used in a very limited way..
    There is no pixi overclock right now.

Don't confuse people if you do not have the right info.