1.    #1  
    So, in comparison to my Centro, my Pixi's speaker is seriously quiet, even at max. I'm talking the external speaker here, for music and ringtones etc. Is there an app or something I can do to increase the volume?
    try going to sounds and ringtones
    somewhere here is a download of the ringtones rhat have been recorded louder. That helps some.

also remember that the call volume and the ring volume use the same settng, so turn it back up between calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by kershner25 View Post
    So, in comparison to my Centro, my Pixi's speaker is seriously quiet, even at max. I'm talking the external speaker here, for music and ringtones etc. Is there an app or something I can do to increase the volume?
    can't help, but I wanted to say I totally agree with what you're saying... the ringtones are not enough to wake me from sleeping and this is the first phone where it's been a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver_cfc View Post
    can't help, but I wanted to say I totally agree with what you're saying... the ringtones are not enough to wake me from sleeping and this is the first phone where it's been a problem.
    currently your help comes from making sure the volume is all the way up, and using ringtones that have been recorded at a higher volume.

You can download louder versions of the standard Pam ringtones here:
    http://www.precentral.net/louder-pal...ingtone-volume
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!