1.    #1  
    Does anybody have issues with certain letters on the keyboard not working? Sometimes when i go to type the letter c or, i noticed once in a while the letter n it doesn't work, but if i go back and hit it continuously it works just fine. Weird. Just wondered if it was me or if someone else has experienced it.
    i had that problem and replaced the phone. I read somewhere around here that someone put a little wd-40 on the keys and that solved it, but I don't know that I would have the guts to do that...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah idk, i kinda don't want to replace my phone because it has had no other problems and verizon will just give me a refurbished and i don't want to go down that path for the 5th time with verizon. It doesnt stick or anything, idk what the problem is.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I have a Pre Plus and I have a few letters, that if I dont hit them hard enough, will not register.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I have a Pre Plus and I have a few letters, that if I dont hit them hard enough, will not register.
    One of my older pixi's started having a prob with the w and shift keys not typing very well i took it apart and cleaned it with lighter fluid all was good after that still use it today..