1.    #1  
    When I go to the photo app, under "Preferences & Accounts" and I tried to add Facebook and try to add my facebook user name and password, it fails? My faceboook app runs flawlessly, so does my contact fbook app logins and they are correct, is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    i have. do you have two email addresses linked to the account?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    i have. do you have two email addresses linked to the account?
    Yes, I have an AOL account and also a Yahoo account. What should I remove one or unlink it?
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Well, what i noticed on my girlfriends one was that she has a gmail and a hotmail account linked in her facebook so she can login under either of them, but i don't see the reason really. Either you can go into the photo app and use the other email address that you didnt log in with (ie. you use chestvrg@yahoo.com for the contacts and facebook app, use chestcrg@aol.com for your photos app) or just unlink them and try again. with hers before i doctored it i used the hotmail account for login and the gmail account for photos.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you I will try that. I will log in from my PC to link Hofmann and use that one to log into the photo app.
    Let us know how it goes. If it works for you and there's two cases of the issue, maybe we should send the ppl who make the facebook app an email or something.
  7.    #7  
    Yes I will keep you inform, I'm just turning my PC on just now. I will add my hotmail email to my fbook acct as my second acct next to my yahoo email (my main fbook email acct).
  8.    #8  
    Login Failed, I had no luck by adding an additional email to my fbook accouunt I just wanted to let everyone who is monitoring this thread know. Some how it just will not log me in. I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the Photo App on my Palm Pixi Plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    When I go to the photo app, under "Preferences & Accounts" and I tried to add Facebook and try to add my facebook user name and password, it fails? My faceboook app runs flawlessly, so does my contact fbook app logins and they are correct, is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Hi,

I've done that process a lot, and it work fine. Delete your account and then add it back. Once you're typing in your correct password, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Best of luck.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Hi,

I've done that process a lot, and it work fine. Delete your account and then add it back. Once you're typing in your correct password, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Best of luck.
    Thank you but it just willl not allow me for some strange reason. The next step will be a hard reset.
  11.    #11  
    I wanted to let everyone know that after performing a hard (fulll-reset) I was able to log into the fbook photo app w/o any problems. It seems that the last time I did a full erase, upon loging into my profile I didn't finish the login setup of the Photo app & instead deleted the settings before I was finished with the initial setup (big mistake). Now everything is working fine...well I have to restore all my contacts, notes (missing sync), music and photos when I get home! Thank you guys for all your help.