1.    #1  
    Hello guys, i'm new on this very instructive forum.

I have recently bought a Palm Pixi Plus (european version has wifi,3G), and because there is not enough informations and forum for the palm Pre and pixi, i had to search for an english/american forum, with all these stuffs!

First of all, i would like to apologize for the mistakes of languages that i'll do, because i am french, and my english is very bad
    i tried to read a lot of thread all over the forum and didn't found any reply to my question, that is in the title

What is WebosQI? I understood that it is a platform as Preware, that i have ever installed on my Pixi plus, but maybe i'm false.

Please give me some informations to install/dl it on my pixi plus, fw 1.4.5

Thx for advance/by advance lol, i don't know how do you say that.

Have a nice day, and congrats for all these instructive threads!
    WebOS Quick Install is a program that allows you to install homebrew apps and patches on your phone. It also has a couple other useful features. Check out the following link for getting started with homebrew.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-themes.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous691 View Post
    Hello guys, i'm new on this very instructive forum.

I have recently bought a Palm Pixi Plus (european version has wifi,3G), and because there is not enough informations and forum for the palm Pre and pixi, i had to search for an english/american forum, with all these stuffs!

First of all, i would like to apologize for the mistakes of languages that i'll do, because i am french, and my english is very bad
    i tried to read a lot of thread all over the forum and didn't found any reply to my question, that is in the title

What is WebosQI? I understood that it is a platform as Preware, that i have ever installed on my Pixi plus, but maybe i'm false.

Please give me some informations to install/dl it on my pixi plus, fw 1.4.5

Thx for advance/by advance lol, i don't know how do you say that.

Have a nice day, and congrats for all these instructive threads!
    Bonjour.

I would try to write back in France but I must admit that my French is not as good as it used to be.

First of all WebOSQI (Canuck Software) and Preware (Webos-internals) are both able to install homebrew applications. Their biggest difference is that wosqi is installed on your pc and you install homebrew apps by connecting your device to the pc and then installing apps, whereas as Preware is installed on your phone and you can install apps from it over the air.
    I recommend getting both as I find they compliment eachother.

Install instructions for Preware can be found at Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    and WebOSQI install instructions are here http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ighlight=v3.14

Everything you really need is in those two links. If you need further help you can just post.
    I recommend getting wosqi set up, then installing Preware via wosqi.

Oh and it is 'Thanks in advance'
  4.    #4  
    Huhu i'm so confused, i have webosQI, but i didn't pay attention to the fact that it means quick install, the software i have installed on my computer to transfer my .ipk on the pixi :P
    I have preware since the begining of course ^^

Thx for your responses and sorry

Just another question, i have set in preware to see all items but it just show me 13 available themes...***?

++

ps: C'est un plaisir pour moi de parler la langue de Molière, mais aussi celle de shakespeare

Try to traduce this speach ^^