Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm new here and I apologize if i'm talking about something that is forbidden.

I need help Unlocking my Palm Pixi that will arrive in a few days,
    it's from the US and I live in Israel so i need to make it a Sim free,
    Does anyone has a recommendation on how to unlock it?

10x, Yaron.
    Is very easy, just like any other GSM unit, you can purchase an unlock code from eBay for instance, just submitt them your IMEI when you get your Palm Pixi Plus and you'll receive the unlock code.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    you won't get any unlock codes for pixi plus on ebay i tried two sellers.... they sent me my money back and info "unlock code not found in database" just wait for nextgen servers to have unlock codes
    oops I'm sorry if I misdirected you to a wrong source (eBay), I diidn't know my self they didn't provide unlock codes for the GSM palm Pixi plus from at&t ok. I found this site called: "unlock all cellular": Palm Pixi Remote Unlock Code By IMEI For AT&T/Cingular/T-Mobile/Fido/Rogers/Vodafone/Verizon/Orange (USA/Canada/UK/Australia) + FREE Instructions Guide

According to the site, they charge you a hefty $44.99 to unlock the at&t Palm Pixi Plus and deliver time (for unlock code) is 1 -7 business days. So I guess if you already ordered your Pixi Plus you might as well just get it unlocked from there.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    I'm trying the UnlockAllCellular option. A Google search reveals that some believe this site commits fraud. Will report back on whether it works or not. Tried one seller on eBay, who quickly refunded my money.

Find someone who can help you with an active AT&T SIM (not the mini SIM from the iPhone 3gs and 4). This will allow you to create a Palm Profile and use the App Catalog. I don't know about over the air updates. You may have to use webOS Doctor with each update. I wish Palm would fix webOS so that devices are fully functional with only a WiFi connection. webOS MetaDoctor works, but cripples some features and seems to require too much knowledge for the average user.
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    Hello,

I'm new here and I apologize if i'm talking about something that is forbidden.

I need help Unlocking my Palm Pixi that will arrive in a few days,
    it's from the US and I live in Israel so i need to make it a Sim free,
    Does anyone has a recommendation on how to unlock it?

10x, Yaron.
    If you first activate your pixi plus in Israel then you won't have access to paid apps. Had it been activated in the US first?
    I would wait for the JIC unlock method to come to the pixi before you try unlocking.
  7.    #7  
    i will get my pixi in about 4 days, till than I'm not rushing to pay anyone.

I don't know if it's activated, i hope it is.
    the seller tried to unlock it but couldn't.

I will update and wait for your updates.

10x, Yaron.
    i will get my pixi in about 4 days, till than I'm not rushing to pay anyone.

I don't know if it's activated, i hope it is.
    the seller tried to unlock it but couldn't.

I will update and wait for your updates.

10x, Yaron.
    Wow, wait a sec.
    First I doubt is activated if the seller was trying to get it unlocked.
    Secondly, if the seller tried, then he could well have used up the 10 attempts to get the pixi unlocked. I would contact the seller straight away and asked how many times he tried entering the unlock code and if it now needs an unblock code.

If it needs an unblock code then retrieve your money immediately and refuse delivery of the pixi.
  9.    #9  
    well,
    too late for that, a friend of mine that visiting in the US is bringing it to me,
    but i asked the seller about the things you've said,
    hope to hear good things.

10x.
    well,
    too late for that, a friend of mine that visiting in the US is bringing it to me,
    but i asked the seller about the things you've said,
    hope to hear good things.

10x.
    When your friend meets the seller, tell him to try putting a t-mobile sim in it and see if it says to enter unlock code or whether it is to enter the unblock code. If it is the latter then tell your friend not to buy it.
    u shoulda just buy a unlocked version like SFR..
  12.    #12  
    pay attention to what i write...

The phone is here, In ISRAEL, I'll have it today.

The sell was of an Unlocked device but after i won (and paid) the seller said he couldn't unlock it and offered a full refund, because it was the second one that did this to me and it cost me 260$ (- 25$ refund he offered for not unlocking) i continue with the sell.
    He said that they didn't find any codes so they didn't try to enter any.

I'll have it today and i'll update.
    10x, guys.
  13.    #13  
    well, i got it.
    it's nice, slim, and light wight with blue back panel.

I need an Unlock code.
    hope that some web site will offer one soon.

if u have any ideas please share with me.

Yaron.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Has someone tried unlock planet? Their ebay list shows that they can unlock the palm pixi.
    im not in this situation but that is good information to know if a friend needs help. i bet not too many people trying to unlock gsm know about the 10x rule you are speaking of.

good advice. hope Bero (Yaron?) is successful with his new phone.
    Last edited by creepycat; 07/22/2010 at 06:45 AM. Reason: not sure if he signed name yaron or that is a salutation as i dont speak his language.
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    Bero, welcome to the homebrew family. i hope your phone is able to activate/unlock. then you can come here and get help on anything the phone can do. everyone is great and helpful and friendly like family.
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Guys, I just emailed nextgen to see what's the status for the palm pixi plus unlock. They basically said that there is no schedule at the moment. bummer
    you emailed HP HQs to ask about the next-gen WebOS device?
  19.    #19  
    unlockallcellular.com

does anyone something knows about them?

and does someone knows a way to reset the pixi so it will comeout of the profile registering screen and get back to the Enter Unlock code screen?
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    you emailed HP HQs to ask about the next-gen WebOS device?
    Sorry, not the next generation webos device. Nextgen is the website that unlocks the pre/pre plus.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast