Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Only had it about 30 minutes but have noticed a few problems and good things too already.

1) Very few PDK apps available for the Pixi (I could only find one) which is a real disappointment as I was hoping to install all the old ones I had on my Pre, though I guess they will come eventually.

2) Got the "Too Many Cards" error immediately when trying to load Assasin's Creed Altair's Chronicles HD (the only PDK app I could find), though it did work in the end WITHOUT a reboot. Continued getting the "Too Many Card" error throughout the game, however it did not close the app (did it do that before? I can't remember) but instead paused the game, meaning I could click OK on the error and then continue the game. The game itself becomes slow when fighting enemies, and comes almost to a standstill when fighting multiple ones, hope this gets sorted soon.

3) Horrific battery drain. Dropped about 30% in 20 minutes (maybe less) of playing the game.

Anyone else noticed any nice new features or issues?
    Last edited by max167; 07/15/2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: typo
    Well, welcome to battery drain while playing world
    The TMC error should be fixed by using a compcache kernel. Just hold on a little.
    what is so special about webos 1.4.5
    wht are the pro's and cons
    or wht comes in the new package
    :-)
    hmm now I'm debating updating when 1.4.5 is finally out...is a new kernel available for it yet?
    any other PDK games for pixi crop up yet?

I just won a sprint pixi on ebay and I want all the pixi news I can get!
    Thanks for posting your results so far. Do you know if Sim-3 will install?
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.