1.    #1  
    okay, so before hand, I'd like to say that I love my phone! But every single day a new problem seems to emerge out of this phone. Since my pixi is from sprint, and it's very expensive I cannot afford a new phone.

the situation, I charge my phone every night, & I wake up to it always being 100% happily charged for me in the morning!

but today, I woke up for it to be staying at 85%, and not moving up at all!
    I restarted it, and it stayed the same. Is there any way I could restart or something for it to go back to it's normal ways.

am I doing something wrong?
    please let me know if you know anything about this, I'm worried
    Have you tried taking the battery out for a couple minutes then trying again?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Not sure if you are having the same issue if it only happened to you once. I'm a participant in the other thread, but I have to say, it's just as purplexing as it ever was. For me, taking the Pixi off the touchstone and then putting it back on in the morning usually starts the one way trip back to 100%, so I'm surprised even a reboot didn't work for you.
    I have a Pre and for weeks now I have to check to make sure the battery % is going up when I charge. If it isn't I have to unplug and plug it back in sometimes 2 or 3 times to make sure I'm actually charging. No idea why!