Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was just curious if you guys leave cards open all the time or if you leave it "clean" and have one or two open at a time.
    Usually just a few, always keep texts open XD, and sometimes google maps or sprint nav if I'm driving.

If your wondering because you want to see your background while you have other programs open, get clear card.
    I always have ClearCard, Email and Memos open

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

what is clearcard? Sounds interesting but I can't find it.
    i usually have messaging,tweed,facebook,foursquare,email open sometimes battery monitor and/or Govnah
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    none
    I like it clean. Too much some times. I'll often swipe away stuff i don't mean too.
    I always have these four open; Clear Card, Quick Contacts, Agenda and Memo's.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    what is clearcard? Sounds interesting but I can't find it.
    Clear card is basically a card which shows what is hidden by the cards, thus allowing you to fully see your wallpaper while having cards open.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Where do you find it? I looked in preware but can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Where do you find it? I looked in preware but can't find it.
    its on the app catalog. i believe its only $0.50 now?
    hey davecttt, love your signature! lol all my buddies make fun of me having the pixi, but hey it beats the crap outta their regular flip phones lol
    I only ever leave the ones I'm currently using active.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    Ditto.

I seem to be having an increase in TMC errors, in spite of using JStop.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    Same here... I tend to keep my email card open/minimized all the time and other cards open for programs I am going to be opening throughout the day (ie: the browser since I check PC all the time).

Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Ditto.

I seem to be having an increase in TMC errors, in spite of using JStop.
    JStop is just one item... the best way to get rid of the TMC errors is to install a newer kernal like the Uberkernal along with the Govnah application. These have had a huge impact in fixing the TMC issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    JStop is just one item... the best way to get rid of the TMC errors is to install a newer kernal like the Uberkernal along with the Govnah application. These have had a huge impact in fixing the TMC issue.
    Actually I'm planning to do that, was wanting to wait until after the webOS update. I know that Uberkernal is supposed OTA update safe, but I'm always a little leery of doing something major to the phone right before an update... if for no other reason than if there is a problem knowing whether it's the update or something else.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Four cards open at any given time, these usually include:
    1. Facebook
    2. Twitter
    3. Google Reader
    4. Foursquare

These are on my launcher bar too.
    I can't leave anything open, I compulsively swipe any cards away when I'm done with them unless I'm gettin' work done. I'm hoping that they will have better card management with 2.0 so that you can hide them away, but leave cards fully open.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I can't leave anything open, I compulsively swipe any cards away when I'm done with them unless I'm gettin' work done. I'm hoping that they will have better card management with 2.0 so that you can hide them away, but leave cards fully open.
    Same here.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I usually have open:

Tweed
    SMS Messages
    Phone

I may have one or two more open at any given time. So I usually hover at around 3-5 open at one time.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast