1.    #1  
    I seem to be unable to add a new contact to my phone. I tried adding the contact straight from the contacts list, and I tried to do it through a text.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    happen to me,,all I did was a reboot and it was fine
  3.    #3  
    I've tried that several times, I just can't seem to save these 2 contacts...
    try a battery pull for a few mins
    What do you mean? You went to your recent phone calls and tried adding a contact from there? Or what? Try and explain step by step.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    What do you mean? You went to your recent phone calls and tried adding a contact from there? Or what? Try and explain step by step.
    I have tried adding the contact from a text message from the unsaved contact, clicking on the number, and then "add to contact," "Add New Contact," "Done," and I receive the Error Message: "There was an error saving this contact. Please try again."
    Are you using Gmail to manage your contacts? Try adding the contact from within Gmail and then sync from within the contacts application.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    try a battery pull for a few mins
    Tried this, ineffective
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by leonkehoe View Post
    Are you using Gmail to manage your contacts? Try adding the contact from within Gmail and then sync from within the contacts application.
    I was able to successfully able to add the contact by doing it online with Gmail, however if I have to do that every time it'll be very frustrating! ...sigh
    very strange,,i never heard of this issue not being fixed by a simple reboot. Sorry,,the smart people here are going to have to figure it out,lolol. Good luck to you.
    I had this issue when my phone was not selecting an account for the contact. Is there an icon selected in the top right corner of the contact? If not, tap on that box (on the right of the Name row) and select Palm Profile, google, etc and then try to save
    had this same issue.

i deleted my Palm Profile from contacts, rebooted phone, reconnected my Palm Profile, and it solved the issue.
    You're welcome.
    I just had this problem. Restart and battery pull didn't work. I used "sync now" and everything worked fine after.

hth
    Most people change their default account from palm profile to something else, and that sometimes cause that problem. If ever you get an error in adding a contact > just press sync now in contact > prefernces & accounts.
    Hey I had the same problem and could not figure it out for the longest time. Turns out all you have to do is when you go to save the contact click on the box in the upper right hand corner of the contact screen, and add them to whatever profile you want them to be on, ie. Gmail, palmprofile, facebook, etc. I had tried EVERYTHING and nothing was working until this, now it's fine again! Hope it works for you!