1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I'd like to take my old Centro ringtone (made with Minitones) and transfer it over to my Pixi, but I am baffled as to how to do this. I've tried Bluetooth, but it fails every time. I don't see any option to manage 'Sounds' in Palm Desktop, and I can't access my Centro's file system from the USB connection to my PC.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Doesn't MiniTones store the Ringtones on an SD card? If so, you can use the free trial of Card Reader by Mobile Stream.

If they're not on a card, look for a program called FileZ to access the file structure on your Centro.

Hope that helps...
  3.    #3  
    Ok, since I no longer have service on my Centro...how do I get the FileZ .prc onto my phone?
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, nevermind, been a while since I've had to do anything on my Centro!
    Quote Originally Posted by kershner25 View Post
    Ok, since I no longer have service on my Centro...how do I get the FileZ .prc onto my phone?
    Sorry, nevermind, been a while since I've had to do anything on my Centro!
  6.    #6  
    Ok, this is turning into a huge hassle. I finally got the files from my Centro to the SD to my PC...but they are in .PDB format and thus unplayable on the Pixi.

Is there a simpler way to do this? Is there a Mini-tones like program for WebOS?
    Ok, this is turning into a huge hassle. I finally got the files from my Centro to the SD to my PC...but they are in .PDB format and thus unplayable on the Pixi.

Is there a simpler way to do this? Is there a Mini-tones like program for WebOS?
    There is a free program for your PC called audacity which will allow you to edit your original mp3 file in any way that you want. You can then copy the edited file to the Pre ringtones folder and you are done.