1.    #1  

I sync'd my Facebook account once and decided that was not for me...since I had over 400 contacts. So, I deleted the account.

Now, I'm wanting to upload photos to Facebook from my photos in my Pixi. When I go to upload, there's no account, so I try to add Facebook account...when I put in my login information that I know is correct, it always says Login Failed.

Is this because I don't have Facebook installed?? How else can I upload pics to Facebook? I can't do it by going to the webpage either.
    search facebook in google and go in that way ? Also I had this trouble to . Make sure your signing in with your screen name or you won't be able to sign in. When on your phone it will automatically put in your phone number . This worked for me
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by gobucks7 View Post

I sync'd my Facebook account once and decided that was not for me...since I had over 400 contacts. So, I deleted the account.
    also ...I have well over a 1,000 facebook friends (thus 1000++ contacts) in my pixi...whats "not for you" exactly? you do realize that the contacts app is unnecessary 98% of the time and only makes things a million times easier/awesomer if u DO have as many names as possible? im sorry but this is the point of synergy. I never go into my contacts, find anyone i want in a matter of .3 seconds, and can easily email/text/call/whatever them if i want
    Add the facebook application again. Then, since you don't want your contacts from facebook synced into your phone, just go to contacts after you install facebook, click the upper left hand corner and remove the facebook account. Now facebook is only in your photos as an account and in the facebook application itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by netzer119 View Post
    also ...I have well over a 1,000 facebook friends (thus 1000++ contacts) in my pixi...whats "not for you" exactly? you do realize that the contacts app is unnecessary 98% of the time and only makes things a million times easier/awesomer if u DO have as many names as possible? im sorry but this is the point of synergy. I never go into my contacts, find anyone i want in a matter of .3 seconds, and can easily email/text/call/whatever them if i want
    This. If you want to contact Bob, just type Bob from anywhere and it will come up. Elapsed time... half a second. Or you can open launcher, go to Bob, tap contact, tap message, send message...

My contacts icon is on the 4th page of my applications at the bottom, with all of the other things I need to have but never use.
    I agree. I hardly ever look in my contacts. I either start typing a name or start typing a name. Why waste time clicking the contacts? I supposed if you wanted to browse for who you might want to talk to it may come in handy...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Add the facebook application again. Then, since you don't want your contacts from facebook synced into your phone, just go to contacts after you install facebook, click the upper left hand corner and remove the facebook account. Now facebook is only in your photos as an account and in the facebook application itself.
    nice!
    +1 I'm not sure why you wouldn't want the contacts in the phone either. Especially on the Pixi. Your keyboard is always accessible. I can't imagine why you would even know they are there if you are utilizing universal search.