1.    #1  
    Hey, I'm trying to put Preware on my Pixi, but I'm running into a problem setting up Quickinstall. I've got everything downloaded, Java, the Quick Install .jar, and the Web Doctor .jar. However, once I boot up Quick Install I do not receive a message to 'Please connect your device'. I then go to Options -> Reinstall Novacmd, which it apparently does, restart Quick Install and I still don't see my device.

When I go to install Novacmd in the cmd box it says 'Service is removed'...is that normal? Anyone have any idea how to get this thing working on my Pixi?
    Did you make sure your phone is in developer mode? "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart" Type that in when your at the homescreen and it will restart to take effect. Also, make sure it is just "charging" instead of "usb mode" when you plug it in.
  3.    #3  
    Yup yup, both are done.
    Quote Originally Posted by kershner25 View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to put Preware on my Pixi, but I'm running into a problem setting up Quickinstall. I've got everything downloaded, Java, the Quick Install .jar, and the Web Doctor .jar. However, once I boot up Quick Install I do not receive a message to 'Please connect your device'. I then go to Options -> Reinstall Novacmd, which it apparently does, restart Quick Install and I still don't see my device.

When I go to install Novacmd in the cmd box it says 'Service is removed'...is that normal? Anyone have any idea how to get this thing working on my Pixi?
    That's normal it does say that. Why? Idk. The question is are you able to get into webosqi, you didn't really say. It seem like you have things coverd. Dev mode on,novacomb enable.

I suggest try doing the process over again.

Good Luck.
    Cheers!
  5.    #5  
    well, I've got it working, though I have no idea how heh. Just did everything over...thanks for the help guys!
    Theres a button for thanking people :P just messin with ya