1.    #1  
    when im done with calls i cant get the screen to come back most of the time(just stays black).pressing the power button does nothing or pressing any other button.i then have to wait like 1 minute for the screen to become responsive again.s
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon280 View Post
    when im done with calls i cant get the screen to come back most of the time(just stays black).pressing the power button does nothing or pressing any other button.i then have to wait like 1 minute for the screen to become responsive again.s
    Go to device info app, tap the top left corner and select 'interactive tests', run the screen test, it will test the proximity sensor. It might be that you have a faulty one. Other than that idea, I'm out.
    If you have preware, the patch that makes it to where you can press the power button to end a call. If that doesnt work, i dont know
    If all the above fails.. Take the phone in for repair, tell/show the employee the problem your having. They won't attempt to fix/repair the phone, they either give you a refurbish or a new phone.

Good Luck to you!

Cheers..
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    It happens to me now and then after a long call. I don't know if the sensor is using heat from my face or whatever but it does stick in the off mode now and then, if I put it back to my face and then away again it normally comes back np, aybe it needs to cool off a bit? heh