Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    So installed uber and govnah on my pixi plus but govnah wont let me save any profiles the only profiles that work are the max speed and stock, also it was causing my phone to crash...any ideas???Thanks
    set the governor you want, then set whatever else. Click apply, then when that's done name a profile and save it
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Ya thats what i did but then when i tried to select or run on a profile i made it would just go back to max speed. I also tried restarting the phone.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    did you install the pixi recovery?

if you did then uninstall and reinstall
    you need palm pixi recovery kernal and uberkernal and govnah app to make it work
    my pixi seems to actually run slower now, what are you refering to about uninstalling and reinstalling?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ace028 View Post
    my pixi seems to actually run slower now, what are you refering to about uninstalling and reinstalling?
    uberkernal and the palm recovery kernal
    I installed today. I've been using to try and get max battery life since that is my priority, but I have had no problems do far.

downloaded UK, gov, 4x4, word replace, date, percentage, hide icons. Phone is a little sluggish, but still tuning to my prefs, which may be factory default.

as a technology MORON, I can't rule out anything except to say it isn't the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    did you install the pixi recovery?

if you did then uninstall and reinstall
    you need palm pixi recovery kernal and uberkernal and govnah app to make it work
    I cant seem too find this "Pixi Recovery" patch, help me out a bit?
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    when you open preware under kernal there's a recovery section you'll found it there
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    So installed uber and govnah on my pixi plus but govnah wont let me save any profiles the only profiles that work are the max speed and stock, also it was causing my phone to crash...any ideas???Thanks
    Did you reboot your phone after installation?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    when you open preware under kernal there's a recovery section you'll found it there
    Under kernel is "Linux Application"..?
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    no not under kernals click kernals and its there recovery section
    no recovery section there either, just "All", "Temporary", and "Unavailable"
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    strange? When I click the kernal section I see All, Recovery, Stable.... But I'm on sprint maybe that's it???
    hm..
    It depends on your settings in preware feeds. In preware, open the menu (swipe down from upper left hand corner) and choose "manage feeds" I have everything turned on except palm-catalog, pre-themer and precentral themes. The hit update feeds.

You should see a section called "available other", tap, now tap "kernel and you'll see
    "all" "recovery" and "stable"

Should be able to find what you need there
    uhh...? you said 1. open menu 2. choose "manage feeds" 3. the hit update feeds..?
    This would be better over at the Uber thread