1.    #1  
    Ive tried to do a secure erase and using webos doctor but the sticker theme is still on my startup screen and all of my icons are still sticker icons. Anyone else have this problem? And if so, can you help me solve it?
    The only other thing i can think of is doing this. Delete your backup (turn it off and keep it off). Then do a full secure erase. Then run webos doctor. After a full erase, when it asks for your palm profile, pull the battery, then reinsert it and put the back back on. Hold the up volume button and plug it back into your comp. Make sure webos doctor is running. Then run the webos doctor. This will wipe your entire phone, so when you log into your palm profile all it will remember is your apps you've downloaded. Contacts, calendars, email accounts, preferences and everything else will be forgotten and erased. So in essence, if you want to do a clean install, this is the way to do it. Just make sure you have what you need elsewhere. If you have preware installed, export your contacts by downloading the send contacts to email patch, then import them into outlook or google and if using outlook or equal email program on your computer, download data transfer assistant and use it. That should be it. I did this about a week ago to both mine and my girlfriends phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm127 View Post
    Ive tried to do a secure erase and using webos doctor but the sticker theme is still on my startup screen and all of my icons are still sticker icons. Anyone else have this problem? And if so, can you help me solve it?
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-software/236486-webos-repair-utility-v2-1-a.html with overide compatibility turned ON.
    Are you sure you run the doctor correctly as it should definitely have cleared the icons.