1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I'm awaiting my Pixi to be delivered, looking forward to continuing my homebrew software experience that started on the Centro, specifically in emulation. I'm excited about being able to play all my old games on the go with me anywhere. I know VBA exists for WebOS, but does anyone have a link to a guide with instructions on how to install/where and how to place the roms?

Also, I hear rumors from ZodTTD that both MAME and PSX emulators are in development and going well, are there any beta versions, or any news in general about these bad boys?
    I don't think the VBA app is compatible with the Pixi...
  3.    #3  
    Why wouldn't it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by kershner25 View Post
    Why wouldn't it be?
    I believe it was compiled for the Pre's processor and uses SDL. I don't think the Pixi has SDL support yet.
  5.    #5  
    Can you explain to me what SDL is? And being compiled specifically for the Pre doesn't make much sense since they both run WebOS - just the Pixi has less powerful hardware (though certainly more than powerful enough to run one instance of GBA emulation - hell, my Centro could emulate SNES all day). Unless by specifically for the Pre you mean the SDL.
    Quote Originally Posted by kershner25 View Post
    Can you explain to me what SDL is? And being compiled specifically for the Pre doesn't make much sense since they both run WebOS - just the Pixi has less powerful hardware (though certainly more than powerful enough to run one instance of GBA emulation - hell, my Centro could emulate SNES all day). Unless by specifically for the Pre you mean the SDL.
    I think it has something to do with the fact that the Pixi has different CPU architecture (ARM-6 instead of ARM-7). Though I am certainly no expert.