1.    #1  
    With the upcoming webos version 1.4.5 that is supposed to add access to PDK apps to the palm pixi. I thought it would be a good idea to have Pre users who already have acess to PDK apps, give Pixi users some suggestions and advice on what are some good PDK apps.

Since I am a pixi user, i can't really start off with any.
    N.O.V.A.(I use control set 3, which has 2 joysticks on the screen, and that might not be so easy with a Pixi, your choice though.)
    Assassin's Creed(I have the free version and it's not too bad)
    Gangstar(Decent, also have the free version, driving is kind of weird with accelerometer)

I own Ancient Frog, but honestly if I had a demo, I wouldn't have bought it. That's my taste though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Does 1.4.5 give the Pixi access to the current games or future games designed specifically for the Pixi? I thought it was the latter...
  4.    #4  
    excuse my ignorance but after researching it looks like PDK is just usefull for 3d games and such. I thought it would be good for other types of apps, like some of the really good apps the iphone supposedly have. I ask this because I remember last year when techies where saying the the apps would be limited in webos since at the time there where no PDK kit or apps.