1.    #1  
    I've had my Pixi Plus for a few weeks now (on O2 in the UK), and have been getting reasonably regular crashes every day or so where the phone simply blackscreens and reboots. As I've not had a chance to fool around with devmode / homebrew or do anything beyond using the basic apps, I'm quite certain this is not normal and I'll be looking to get it replaced soon. However, I was curious as to the general stability of the Pixi and how often others experience crashes (on what you'd consider a non-broken phone).
    My girlfriend returned her first Pixi Plus because it rebooted itself. Her replacement does the same thing but less regularly.
    I've had my sprint pixi for quite a while now. It has rebooted a few times. Roughly I'd say it reboots once or twice a month.

I think it has problems with the web browser which I don't use much.
    I have had a sprint pixi and plam pre the pixi since launch day has only rebooted once the pre a couple times but that was error with installing files thats about it
    Pixi on Sprint since Feb 1st. Mine has rebooted once, but I think it was my fault. Can't remember what I was doing, but I stopped something prematurely I think. I'd do two things. Frist make sure the back cover is fully seated otherwise the battery could lose contact. Second, run webOS Doctor, be sure to back up everyrhing first.
    once every 4 days or so. Not a big deal
    When I had my Pixi(s), all three of mine crashed at least once every day. I finally got tired of it and asked Sprint to give me a totally different phone.
    Mine doesn't reboot itself it just freezes when I'm trying to run 3 heavy ram-usage apps. I just have to be careful what to run so it won't happen. For example, trying to run the music app, digloo, messaging and then a web page will have my phone bogging down. It sometimes completely freezes on me and I have to take out the battery to reboot. I still love it though
    My Pixi Plus did this twice on Sunday for no apparent reason.

Actually the second time the screen wouldn't respond, so I had to do a battery pull.
    it used to happen often but now I just restart the phone every night or morning and seems to help a lot.
    interesting...my wife has a palm pixi plus on o2 uk and its been rebooting a couple of times a day. She's had to remove the battery a couple of times as well. I ran webosdoctor on it a few days ago and have held off installing any homebrew on it until I can work out whether its the phone or homebrew causing it. So far so good...
    Mine only reboots when it freezes up for a minute. Better than removing the battery...
    I don't remember the last time my pixi rebooted (unlike my old treo 650!)...i have a fair share of apps and patches and it's very stable. I used to luna restart once every few days bc of TMC erroc but that's been a thing of the past since uberkernel Sorry to hear about everyones issues :/
    I've had my Palm Pixi since Sprint first made them available, and I've never noticed a self-reboot by the device. I have some Homebrew patches installed, a few apps, etc. So I haven't filled up my phone's storage space completely. What I do have as a precaution is Homebrew app called "Preset Reset" which automatically reboots my Pixi every day at 4:00 am (which can potentially help with any memory leak issues with misc apps).
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    mine will reboot on occasion and freeze all the time just opening a web page (only 1 card open) Some times I get the TMC error with no cards open when I try to open a app.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)
    I bought a (german) pixi for a friend, myself using a pre that never reboots. Her's is several times dead while unused. Reboots only after manually starting it again. The bad thing: the phone is completely disconnected from calls, text messages, e-mail during this period and the user doesn't even know. What to do else than trying to get the phone replaced that may have the same deficiency.
    my pixi was just 6 days with me. It was used very hard (at the beginning i must charge the battery 3 time a day) and after installing lots and lots of apps and trying many calls, sms, mails, etc it never rebooted itself.

I just needed to reboot it after installing angry brids, because of to less ram.
    Have had a Pixi+ in the UK (O2) for approx 2 months now and have yet to notice any rebooting at all... apart from when I initiate it myself.
    Have had my sprint pixi for 5 months now, its spontaneously rebooted maybe 4 times during that time and it hard locked one time(where had to remove battery).

I run it at 806mhz now and its rebooted 2 of those 5 times w/ that, if its stability issues because of OC or not....cant be quite sure, since it was known to reboot before.

Out of those 5 reboots, it simply just restarted luna 4 times and one time it was an actual full phone reboot.

So, I believe those 4 times were actually due to amazingly high RAM / swap usage, since I was approaching 140MB swap usage. Then luna would restart.
    i find that with both the pre and pixi, turning dev mode off stops a lot of crashes