Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    So I just manually checked for updates and it's telling me 1.4.5 is ready to download for my German QWERTZ Pixi+ on T-Mobile UK.

Downloading extremely slowly at the moment. Anybody else updating/updated yet?

Should I go ahead and update it or wait for confirmation that patches etc won't break??
    I wouldn't know I'm in the USA, but why don't you leave wi-fi on so that when you are at such location the file downloads faster?
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    I've updated mine.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Thanks Rod, any major breakages?
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Thanks Rod, any major breakages?
    None.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Cool, guess I'll just go ahead and let it update.
    Read http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ta-update.html first if you have patches installed.

-- Rod