1.    #1  
    someone please help! I try to text my friend and my pixi keeps claiming that her phone is a landline, and it's not!!! Then I tried to call and it said the call can't go through. My texts and calls go through with everyone else. Does anyone know what's causing this?!
    Did you use the area code?
  3.    #3  
    yeah, I've tried multiple times with and without the area code, even tried putting a 1 in front, and it still claims that it's a landline phone, I received a text from her, but when I went to respond it once again claimed that she was using a landline!
    Which provider does she use?
  5.    #5  
    I think verizon, which is also what I have. Could it maybe be a problem of hers and not mine? It's very irritating not being able to get ahold of 1 particular person like that.
    Was her number originally a land line number? My guess is it is more of a network issue but I could be wrong. Though I have never ran into an issue like that before, maybe try using their sms email?

which is their 10 digit phone number and then @vtext.com (that is if verizon)

So 1234567890@vtext.com

Good luck
  7.    #7  
    thanks for tryin to help. I'll get it figured out. I read someone on the android forums had the same pro lem with their droid, maybe it's a verizon problem.