1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there is a way to download files from the internet from the webos browser. I have a server at home that I keep files accessible for download via a password. I can see the files when I browse them but when I tap the file it gives me a yellow! . I tried filecoaster is seem not to work since it does not have a place for a password. I am mainly trying to access my word docs and pdf's. This would be really helpful I could download onto the phone then email then anywhere.
    in the preware list of everything, install the multimod browser patch. it allows you the option to either stream or download the selected file
  3.    #3  
    Ok I installed it and I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. If I try a MP3 it gives me the prompt to stream or download if I choose download it says it will download to media/internal/downloads. When choose it still gives me a yellow! and I browse with internalz it is not there. And if I choose another type of file it does not give me the download prompt I will try to see if there is any info in the forums. Thanks.
    ctrl-tap on the file link, then choose "Download URL". Works for my home server files.