1.    #1  
    If i do a full secure erase of my phone, doctor it, and delete my backup, when i sign into my palm profile, will it be like i'm just creating a profile when i got the phone, as in no information should be on it?
  2.    #2  
    Well, since nobody got back to me in time i took my chances and yes, it will reset your phone. the only information that came back onto my phone was the applications that i had downloaded but none of the scores, calendar events, preware settings or the contacts that i had were downloaded.
    The profile has all your backup data, so if you do a full erase and doctor, it should show up nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  4.    #4  
    It remembed my apps and thats it. I had asked a while afo if backup rememered preware stuff, and it does. I found that out earlier today. Preware settings andsome other preferences get stored too.