1.    #1  
    Do a full secure erase of my Palm Pixi + and doctor it. Being a brand new phone, i install preware, then the first thing i install is uberkernel, then govnah, then all of my other patches. Would i still have to download the pixi stock kernel from preware? Do we need to download this because a patch or something from preware modifies it? So maybe if it was a clean install it wouldn't be modified?
    Simply put NO, Preware and its patches will not modify any of the files that the stock kernel would effect.
  3.    #3  
    So then why did i have to download the stock kernel before uber?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    To ensure that you had the stock kernel and not a modified one. They don't want to install into an unknown state, it's too risky.
    When was this? And where does it say to do this?

Anyway the doctor will have ensured that you are on a stock kernel.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    When was this? And where does it say to do this?

Anyway the doctor will have ensured that you are on a stock kernel.
    Well... when i tried to install the uberkernel it gave me an error, so i had to install the stock.
    Well... when i tried to install the uberkernel it gave me an error, so i had to install the stock.
    Had you ever tried installing any pre overclocking methods on your pixi?
    What was the error?
  8.    #8  
    Nope, it said something had failed. I don't remember the exact message. The phone was just doctored clean the other day, so nope, no other over clocking. Quick question while youre replying lol, what is the minimum and maximum frequency setting for? Does the minimum setting have anything to do with the screen off, battery life or slower usage? If i were to set 122.88 and 600 would it be slower than 600 and 600? Would it kill more battery with 600 x2 or no difference? What is the minimum setting pertaining to as far as phone usage?
    Their meaning depends on what governor you are in. But judging on your post I think you are referring to screenstate. In that case, max means speed when screen on, min means speed when screen off.
  10.    #10  
    I have the performance governor on. Is that the best one?