1.    #1  
    how can i take off a theme if i got it from preware...when i use installer, it doesnt say that i have that installed theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by tashbash View Post
    how can i take off a theme if i got it from preware...when i use installer, it doesnt say that i have that installed theme?
    Hi,
    Try the following;
    1) Launch your Preware app
    2) Look for and tap to launch "Installed Packages"
    3) You should see "Theme" - there can be only one theme installed at a time so it should say (1).
    4) Tap that theme button to bring up the theme you have installed.
    5) Tap the theme name itself and at the bottom of that screen you should see "Remove"

Once removed, your spec/standard theme should come back but also remember to (and this should also launch) refresh using Luna Manager.

Good luck!
    if it's not under theme look under unknown packages.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiklight View Post
    Hi,
    Try the following;
    1) Launch your Preware app
    2) Look for and tap to launch "Installed Packages"
    3) You should see "Theme" - there can be only one theme installed at a time so it should say (1).
    4) Tap that theme button to bring up the theme you have installed.
    5) Tap the theme name itself and at the bottom of that screen you should see "Remove"

Once removed, your spec/standard theme should come back but also remember to (and this should also launch) refresh using Luna Manager.

Good luck!
    when i removed my "best mac theme ever" from my pre, the complete top bar with the time and letters are still purple ...how do i get it back to the white look again...any advice?
    if you have a part of a theme still there,redownload it,then uninstall again. If that don't work use the repair utility. Both these options have worked for me at one time or another.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thanx, you mean the reapir utility in webos doctor?
    it's not doctoring yr phone,but it fixs any corrupted files. My daughters pixie had yr issue and it fixed it.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thanx zmann...its worked great!