Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I have the Palm Pixi Plus for AT&T and lately I've been experiencing problems with my phone freezing up then restarting itself. Has anyone had this or any similar problems; and also perhaps a way to fix this issue ? Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.
    occasional restart. no big thing
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Mine does this every now and then as well.
    Do you use the Facebook Beta App? There have been some issues with that.

Despite this being something that does happen from time to time on any phone/OS/computer... it should NOT be a regular occurrence.

If it's happening a lot, I would recommend running Jason's Repair tool and if that doesn't help the Doctor is there for you as well.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I do use the Facebook Beta App. But it doesnt freeze while using it, its usually something else.
    I found that it would usually freeze soon after throwing the Facebook Beta card away... almost always when I threw it away while viewing a picture or album.

I have been careful to back out of any albums before throwing the card away and I haven't had a freeze/restart in several weeks.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Yeah, I suffer the same problem, hope palm fixes these bugs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)