1.    #1  
    To preface, I moved to a Palm Pixi from an older model Blackberry which allowed me to save text messages in a separate folder, safe from accidental deletion/loss from SIM card removal.

I've searched for almost every combination of archive/save sms/text/messages, so if there's an obvious answer, I apologize. I'm looking for a way to save SMS messages on my Pixi in a way that saves both the message, the time, and the number of the sender.

I may be mistakenly deleting some of my old messages(I'm horribly new to Palm and touchscreens in general) and I have a few messages I want to keep for safekeeping. If anyone knows of a way to do this or of any apps that can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    You're not alone with this. We're trying to make this happen, if you check the link in my signature and express any interest we might end up with a solution.
  3.    #3  
    Ah well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for the info.
    Save/Restore allows you to export your messages - it creats a html-file with a table that should include all the info you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    Save/Restore allows you to export your messages - it creats a html-file with a table that should include all the info you want.
    correct...the this works well for archiving, but be aware that it is not currently possible to restore your text messages. However, the backup should hopefully be enough for what the OP was asking for!